What Am I Doing With My Hands
We all know this feeling, this wandering thought that strikes us during a speech -- what am I doing with my hands? Here we learn how to use effective body language that drives our message forward during public speaking.
Our Leaders That Listen Public Speaking Curriculum is free to our users. Use the links below to read topics relevant to this Skill Builder package:
Presentation Guide Resource 9
Presentation Guide Resource 12
Presentation Guide Resource 10
Presentation Guide Resource 13
Presentation Guide Resource 11
Curriculum Talk Strategy:
Practice Delivery at Home
This video discusses steps you can take to improve your delivery in your very own home!
Work one-on-one with a coach to receive feedback on a practice speech, focused on how to use your face and body language to highlight and draw attention to content.
Sliding scale of $75-$125 per lesson.
Engage with each resource and be ready to put your knowledge to the test during our support group session.
To practice, bring a short piece of text or a draft presentation to apply these skills and receive feedback on oral delivery.
Choose a package plan that works for you
- Our recommended arrangement of three private lessons and two support group sessions in one month.
- Get started with one private lessons and two support group sessions in one month.
Support Group Only
- Two support group sessions/month for practice and feedback
- Sponsor another person's service
- Apply for a Scholarship based on financial need.