Speaking Clearly and Boldly
Are you afraid of judgment? Or of being misunderstood when expressing yourself or talking about your opinions? If so, this is the package for you! These tools can help you to feel confident in engaging in debates and expressing your perspective.
Our Leaders That Listen Public Speaking Curriculum is free to our users. Use the links below to read topics relevant to this Skill Builder package:
In this video you will be hearing from students in Davis, CA debating about how to build safer communities.
Work one-on-one with a coach to practice structuring an argument, receiving feedback on how you respond to a variety of different debate topics.
Sliding scale of $75-$125 per lesson.
Before our meeting read the resources, watch the Example Debate, and use Resource 18 to write what you want to change as well as what you feel your strengths and struggles are.
During the support group, you will receive a topic to prepare an opening speech on a side of your choice. You can also bring a few topics with you or have some pre-prepared notes if you want to feel more comfortable.
Choose a package plan that works for you
- Our recommended arrangement of three private lessons and two support group sessions in one month.
- Get started with one private lessons and two support group sessions in one month.
Support Group Only
- Two support group sessions/month for practice and feedback
- Sponsor another person's service
- Apply for a Scholarship based on financial need.