Combating Public Speaking Anxiety
The first step towards improving your skills is awareness. Use this package to help you get to the root of why you experience fear during public speaking. You then can use this knowledge to build your next steps.
Our Leaders That Listen Public Speaking Curriculum is free to our users. Use the links below to read topics relevant to this Skill Builder package:
Confidence-Building Guide Resource 3
Confidence-Building Guide Resource 6
Confidence-Building Guide Resource 4
Fun! Informative! Anecdotal! In this podcast, we hear stories and advice from young students who overcame their fear with public speaking.
Work one-on-one with a coach to explore the roots of your public speaking anxiety and receive personalized guidance on how to deal with what makes you most nervous.
Sliding scale of $75-$125 per lesson.
Before our group session, please read through resources, take the communication anxiety quiz, and listen to the podcast in order to fully participate in our practice activities.
To practice, please bring a draft outline of any content, or even just 2-3 topics that you want to practice speaking about with confidence.
Choose a package plan that works for you
- Our recommended arrangement of three private lessons and two support group sessions in one month.
- Get started with one private lessons and two support group sessions in one month.
Support Group Only
- Two support group sessions/month for practice and feedback
- Sponsor another person's service
- Apply for a Scholarship based on financial need.