If you aren’t sure whether public speaking is for you, mini-courses can get you started through a few 1-2 hour group sessions.
We make it comfortable and fun to express yourself.
Tuition assistance is available to those with financial need. Apply for a scholarship All mini-courses are offered online and you will receive a Zoom link via email after registering. Mini-courses are open to anyone, regardless of where you live, but times are all California PST time zone.
Fall Mini-Course Registration is Open!
Elevator Pitches | Public Comment | Networking
Speaking in the Workplace
Do you struggle to speak up at work? Have you always wished you could speak effectively during elevator pitches, public comment, or networking? This class is offered with both an English option and Spanish option and specifically focused on building up your confidence speaking in the workplace.
In our first series, we will practice elevator pitches and public comment, working on improving your presentation skills. In our second series, we will practice speaking on the spot and creating your personalized preparation routine so that you feel ready to network. Every session is interactive in an intimate, small group session with a coach and plenty of practice time and practical techniques. Scholarships available. We welcome new and returning students, class capped at 16 people (please select your language preference during registration).
- This program is geared towards adults
- Online via Zoom
- Tuesdays, 6:30-8:00pm PST
- Session 1: Pitches & Public Comment - September 27, October 4, October 11 - $75
- Session 2: Networking & Speaking on the Spot - October 25, November 1, November 8 - $75
- Full Series (10% discount) - September 27-November 8 (no class on October 18) - $135
- Instructors: Maribel Lopez & Diana Medina