If you are looking to reduce anxiety, improve your public speaking, or just dust off your skills, sign up for a one-hour private public speaking lesson! From April 6th to
If you are looking to reduce anxiety, improve your public speaking, or just dust off your skills, sign up for a one-hour private public speaking lesson! From April 6th to April 15th, we are offering free one-hour slots to work privately with a public speaking coach to help you meet personal and professional goals. Goals include preparing for job interviews, improving presentations, and practicing feeling confident speaking on the spot.
Here’s what you can expect in one hour:
- Goals: We set goals, analyze your needs and target upcoming situations for practice.
- Skills: We go through interactive drills, warm-ups, and activities to practice specific skills.
- Guidance: All lessons are super practical and we spend time preparing for real-world situations, including writing remarks, outlining notes, and getting feedback and coaching.
- Practice: We practice speeches, role plays, or interview answers and reflect on how to prepare effectively moving forward.
Here’s how the sign up works:
- Click on the link below and fill out the survey.
- After looking at the preferences you mention in your survey, we will email you with a few options for a one-hour appointment.
- Sign on to Zoom during your appointment window (link included in the email).
- The lesson is free, but feel free to make a donation after your lesson is finished.
6 (Monday) 9:00 am - 15 (Wednesday) 6:00 pm
Online Practice Space (Zoom Link)