The Practice Space wants to personally let our community know that your safety, is, and always will be our top priority. We are monitoring the status of news around coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking concerns seriously as a local business.
As of now, some of the steps we are taking include: limiting or canceling any gatherings, pursuing virtual options whenever possible, and planning ahead for how to best serve our community in these changing times. We care deeply about all of you and remain dedicated to creating a community where you feel confident, cared for, and capable of using your voice. We are here for you and will continue to keep you updated.
Following are recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) for staff, students and families to help prevent the spread of coronavirus and other infectious diseases:
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
4. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
5. Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
6. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.For more information visit: www.cdc.gov/COVID19